We are HIRING!
The Honey Harbour General Store is now hiring for the 2023 Season! April to October. We are a fast-paced, family business, who likes to have fun and work hard. We are committed to our community and the cottagers who we serve. We are looking for staff in all departments. No experience necessary. Part-time and Full-Time positions available. We do work long hours on holiday weekends. Being on time is a requirement of this role, as are excellent time management skills. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities and Skills required include, but are not limited to:
• Strict attention to COVID regulations for safe conduct
• Willingness to learn
• The ability to adapt, multitask and take constructive feedback
• Standing for long periods of time
• Ability to work as a team and on your own
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Customer service is of the utmost importance
• Strong communication skills
• Food rotation and filling out of daily accountability check sheets
• Regular cleaning throughout the day
On-the-job training will be provided, experience not necessary but certainly is an asset.
Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends.
Expected start date: 2023-04-15
Job Types: Part-Time, Full-Time
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to this job ad on our Facebook page
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.